1. Cookies and similar technologies
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files made up of letters and numbers. These are sent from pionier press or from the servers of our partners and are saved on your device, as described below. We use different types of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser or app.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you remove them or their expiration date is reached.
- First-party cookies are cookies placed by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are cookies placed by a third-party site.
- “Similar technologies” are technologies that store information on your browser or your device in a manner that resembles cookies.
As a general rule, the cookies that we use improve our services. Some of our services need cookies to function, while others exist simply to make our services smoother for you. Our cookies and their usage are categorized according to the following:
- Analysis cookies provide general analytical information regarding your use of our website.
- Functional cookies make it possible for us to save settings, such as language choices, or to pre-fill information. These cookies are important, as they optimize our services for you.
Your browser or device usually allows you to make changes to the settings for the usage and extent of cookies. Go to Settings on your browser or device to learn more about how you can make adjustments based on your preferences. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or erase cookies when you close your browser.
5. Marketing cookies
pionier press uses marketing cookies in order to improve your experience on our website, in marketing emails, and in third-party advertisements.
- Automated marketing: These cookies make our communications to you more relevant. Based on personal data that you have voluntarily provided with explicit consent, for example via filling out forms on our website, pionier press uses this information to improve the delivery of more relevant information on our website and marketing channels.
- Analysis: Analysis cookies gather information about how the user interacts with our website and provide data for overall interaction patterns.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies gather information about your activities and interests on our website, so that we may show you relevant, targeted advertising in third-party channels (search engines, social media, and advertisement networks).